Part of the medieval castle at Warwick which stands on the river Avon. The castle was built in 1068 for William the Conqueror and made of wood, in the 12th Century the castle was built of stone it play a big part in the Hundred Year War Battle of the Roses.
The oldest surviving Lighthouse , The Roman Pharos. It was once used as a aid to navigate the Romans across the English Channel from France. Late in date a Anglo-Saxon church of St Mary in Castro. Photograph was taken at Dover Castle