Taken in Winchester Hampshire, The old Bishops Palace standing next to Winchester Cathedral. Residence of the wealthy and powerful Bishops of Winchester since Anglo-Saxon time. The surviving ruins of the palace date largely from the 12th century, the work of Bishop Henry of Blois. The palace was also Know as The Anarchy, it was a very important building, and was the location for the wedding breakfast for Queen Mary and Philip of Spain on the 25 July 1554 which was the last great occasion here. The palace was destroyed by the Roundheads during the English Civil War in 1646.